Imphal, 12 April 2016 : 3 persons including a police personnel injured in the violence were brought to Shija Hospital. 2 civilians were identified as Thongam Birjit, 23, son of Th. Deven of Mayang Imphal Thana Awang Leikai Thong-khong and Khumujam Ashajit, 30 son of Kh. Kulabidhu of Mayang Imphal Konchak. The police personnel has been identified as Heisanam Ranjit, 31 son of Krishnamohon of Samurou Mamang Leikai. All of them are hurt by spray bullets. One of the locals regretted the violence gripping the area and appealed for communal harmony.
3 persons including a police personnel injured in Mayang Imphal Featured
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- "SORRY STATE OF COVID VACCINATION IN MANIPUR"
- 29 CURFEW VIOLATORS MADE TO UNDERGO COVID TESTING, 4 TESTED POSITIVE
- 9-YR-OLD MANIPURI GIRL LICYPRIYA SAVES MORE THAN 100 COVID-19 PATIENTS
- Staff of lone state run JNIMS hospital tenders mass resignation against non-implementation of 7th ROP
- A 17 year old boy killed and 7 others injured in a scuffle occurred at Kakwa Naorem Leikai, Imphal
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.