Imphal, 8 April 2016 : Laishram Veerjit was today produced before the Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrate First Class Imphal West 1 at Lamphelpat. Laishram Veerjit is the accused in the murder of his first cousin Laishram Naopak. Officers of C.I.D Crime Branch who are probing the case requested the Civil judge (junior division)-cum judicial magistrate First class Imphal west-1, Alek Muivah for judicial custody for Laishram Veerjit. The court after hearing both the CID Crime Branch officers and Assistant Public Prosecutor remanded Laishram Veerjit to judicial custody for 15 days. He will be sent to Sajiwa Jail. The judge also directed the accused to appear in the court on the 21st of this month. It may be mentioned that Laishram Veerjit was arrested by Singjamei Police in connection with the murder of Laishram Naopak on the 29th of last month. He was sent to police custody on the 4th of this month after the CID Crime Branch requested the court for custodial interrogation.
Laishram Veerjit who shot his cousin remanded to judicial custody for 15 days Featured
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- "SORRY STATE OF COVID VACCINATION IN MANIPUR"
- 29 CURFEW VIOLATORS MADE TO UNDERGO COVID TESTING, 4 TESTED POSITIVE
- 9-YR-OLD MANIPURI GIRL LICYPRIYA SAVES MORE THAN 100 COVID-19 PATIENTS
- Staff of lone state run JNIMS hospital tenders mass resignation against non-implementation of 7th ROP
- A 17 year old boy killed and 7 others injured in a scuffle occurred at Kakwa Naorem Leikai, Imphal
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.