Imphal, 10 December 2016 ( Evening News ) : BJP Manipur in charge Prahlad Singh Patel has alleged that Manipur govt has invited trouble by creating new districts just before the assembly polls. The BJP leader said the announcement of creation of 7 new districts just before a couple of months of the assembly election is like creating more problems for the state. He was responding to a query by media persons at a rally organised by Mahila Morcha BJP Manipur Pradesh against the indefinite economic blockade. More than 500 members of Mahila Morcha BJP Manipur Pradesh from different parts of the state participated in the rally. The protestors displayed placards and chanted slogans demanding resignation of the govt. President of BJP mahila Morcha, N. Sumatibala questioned the Govt if they are inviting for another Nupi lan by not resolving the bandh and blockade issue. She also demanded the resignation of the Govt as they are not able to protect the state.
Prahlad Singh Patel alleges that Manipur govt has invited trouble by creating new districts just before polls
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Staff of lone state run JNIMS hospital tenders mass resignation against non-implementation of 7th ROP
- A 17 year old boy killed and 7 others injured in a scuffle occurred at Kakwa Naorem Leikai, Imphal
- Imphal College Students condemn unregulated transport fare
- Traffic Control Police restricted some routes to ensure smooth observance of “Martyrs Day” 2021
- MP Dr. RK Ranjan walks out of strategy meeting to discuss ways to convert Chanam Sandrok GP into a Model Village
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.