Imphal, 05 December 2016 ( Evening News ) : BJP Corporator Hijam Nutanchandra today joined Congress protesting against the demonetisation of the Prime Minister Narendra Modi led NDA Govt. Manipur Pradesh Congress Committee General Secretary K. Ranjit said BJP will suffer heavy defeat in the upcoming general assembly election. He informed media persons that MPCC President TN Haokip gave his consent on the joining of Corporator Hijam Nutanchandra to the Congress Party. Ward Number 3 Corporator Hijam Nutanchandra was the Opposition leader in the Imphal Municipal Corporation. During reception ceremony of Hijam Nutanchandra, MPCC Secretary K. Ranjit said despite few problems and issues with the Congress govt in the past 15 years, people still have trust in the govt. He said the joining of BJP corporator shows that people have trust in the Congress govt. He said the demonetisation has created several problems for the people across the country.
BJP Corporator Hijam Nutanchandra joins Congress protesting against the demonetisation of BJP led NDA Govt
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Staff of lone state run JNIMS hospital tenders mass resignation against non-implementation of 7th ROP
- A 17 year old boy killed and 7 others injured in a scuffle occurred at Kakwa Naorem Leikai, Imphal
- Imphal College Students condemn unregulated transport fare
- Traffic Control Police restricted some routes to ensure smooth observance of “Martyrs Day” 2021
- MP Dr. RK Ranjan walks out of strategy meeting to discuss ways to convert Chanam Sandrok GP into a Model Village
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.