Imphal, 07 November 2016 ( Evening News ) : Former Minister and BJP Manipur Pradesh spokesperson Dr. Nimaichand Luwang said the current Congress Govt is in full of debts. Speaking to media persons at his official residence at Majorkhul, he stated that the Congress Govt led by Okram Ibobi Singh is a Govt that does not pay the labourers on time. He also blamed the Govt for being unable to take further funds from the Central Govt since it is unable to complete public work on time, unable to provide utilisation certificates and accused govt for misusing the funds allocated by the central Govt. Dr. Nimaichand Luwang accused the Congress Govt of borrowing money from private financial institutions to run the Govt. He said in this situation, the Govt is busy recruiting in and around the election time to gain political mileage, however there will be no funds to provide salary. Also the cabinet decision to regularise 714 secondary lecturers is to inconvenience the next Govt, since it has announced the payment of salaries from April 2017, stated the former minister.
The current Congress Govt is in full of debts : Dr Nimaichand Luwang
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Staff of lone state run JNIMS hospital tenders mass resignation against non-implementation of 7th ROP
- A 17 year old boy killed and 7 others injured in a scuffle occurred at Kakwa Naorem Leikai, Imphal
- Imphal College Students condemn unregulated transport fare
- Traffic Control Police restricted some routes to ensure smooth observance of “Martyrs Day” 2021
- MP Dr. RK Ranjan walks out of strategy meeting to discuss ways to convert Chanam Sandrok GP into a Model Village
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.