Imphal, 29 October 2016 ( Evening News ) : Union Minister of State for Home Affairs - Kiren Rijiju, will arrive at Imphal tomorrow on a 2 day visit. He will celebrate Diwali with the jawans of IGAR South, Mantripukhri and CRPF Langjing. As part of his visit, Kiren Rijiju will also attend a BJP meeting at kalapahar Junior High School Ground in Senapti Dist. In the meeting, he will also interact with the aspiring BJP candidates, members of the ADC and members of the Mandal regarding the upcoming Assembly election, stated State BJP President Kshetrimayum Bhabananda. According to a Reliable source, the Minister may also discuss the recent attack on the chief minister in Ukhrul with the heads of Assam Rifles. Kiren Rijiju will also attend the “Rashtriya Ekta Diwas” at IGAR South on the 31st of October.
Union Minister of State for Home Affairs - Kiren Rijiju, will arrive at Imphal tomorrow.
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Staff of lone state run JNIMS hospital tenders mass resignation against non-implementation of 7th ROP
- A 17 year old boy killed and 7 others injured in a scuffle occurred at Kakwa Naorem Leikai, Imphal
- Imphal College Students condemn unregulated transport fare
- Traffic Control Police restricted some routes to ensure smooth observance of “Martyrs Day” 2021
- MP Dr. RK Ranjan walks out of strategy meeting to discuss ways to convert Chanam Sandrok GP into a Model Village
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.