Imphal, 17 June 2018 ( evening News ) : Prime Minister Narendra Modi has said, schemes like Mudra Yojana, Jan Dhan Yojana and Stand Up India are helping in greater financial inclusion. In his opening remarks at fourth meeting of Governing Council of NITI Aayog at Rashtrapati Bhawan today, Modi emphasised on the need of tackling economic imbalances on priority basis. He said, 1.5 lakh Health and Wellness Centres are being constructed under Ayushman Bharat and about 10 crore families will be provided health insurance worth 5 lakh rupees every year. The Prime Minister said, Indian Economy has grown at a healthy rate of 7.7 percent in the fourth quarter of 2017- 18. He said, the challenge now is to take this growth rate to double digits for which many more important steps have to be taken. Modi said, vision of a New India by 2022, is now a resolve of the people of the country. He said, the agenda of the meeting include doubling of farmers income, development of aspirational districts, Ayushman Bharat, Mission Indradhanush, Nutrition Mission and celebrations of the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi. The Prime Minister assured the Chief Ministers from flood-affected States that the Union Government would provide all assistance to them.
Prime Minister Modi assures Union Government's assistance to Chief Ministers from flood-affected States
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Media fraternity condole, untimely demise of beloved Impact News Video Editor, Kakchingtabam Bipinchandra, who passed away at the age of 38, late last night
- NAGAMAPAL BOMB BLAST: I/W POLICE ARRESTS 6 INCLUDING NIPCO PREZ
- Vice Chancellor of Manipur University, Professor AP Pandey nullifies leave extended to him; claims resumption of duty
- Suspected plastic eggs scare customers and eatery owner at Moirang Leirak Jiri Parking
- Government suspends all telecom services except voice calls for next five days
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.