Imphal, 08 June 2018 ( Evening News ) : National General Secretary of BJP, Arun Singh has claimed that BJP will win both seats of the upcoming Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Manipur. Speaking to media persons at BJP office in Nitaipat chuthek, Arun Singh stated that people in the state and the country wish for Narendra Modi to retain his Prime-Ministership based on the immense contribution and change brought about by the Narendra Modi-led NDA Government in the past 4 years. He intimated that leaders of BJP met Padmashree Y. Gambhini as part of the meeting with eminent personalities to seek their advice and blessing in celebration of the completion of 4 years of BJP-Government at the Centre and one year in the state. Arun Singh said Gambhini lauded the works of the BJP Government and maintained that it is the desire of the people to make BJP retains its rule in the Country. Criticising the Congress party, he mocked that Rahul Gandhi is not a threat to BJP.
National General Secretary of BJP, Arun Singh claims BJP will win both seats of the upcoming Lok Sabha elections 2019 in Manipur
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Staff of lone state run JNIMS hospital tenders mass resignation against non-implementation of 7th ROP
- A 17 year old boy killed and 7 others injured in a scuffle occurred at Kakwa Naorem Leikai, Imphal
- Imphal College Students condemn unregulated transport fare
- Traffic Control Police restricted some routes to ensure smooth observance of “Martyrs Day” 2021
- MP Dr. RK Ranjan walks out of strategy meeting to discuss ways to convert Chanam Sandrok GP into a Model Village
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.