imphal, 7 April 2016 : JCILPS conducted a drive at NIT Complex, Langol as part of their ongoing drive to identify illegal migrant workers in the state. About 100 migrant workers were verified by the members of JCILPS student and women wings. Even though the workers at the NIT complex possessed Voter ID, Aadhaar cards and other identification documents they did not possess the worker’s permit from the Labour Department. Speaking to media persons JCILPS office secretary Jitendra Ningombam said JCILPS’ move is not to drive out the migrant workers from the state but to make them work under proper regulations. Those workers without permit from the labour department were handed over to Lamphel Police station.
JCILPS continues drive against illegal migrant workers, About 100 migrant workers verified at NIT Complex Featured
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- "SORRY STATE OF COVID VACCINATION IN MANIPUR"
- 29 CURFEW VIOLATORS MADE TO UNDERGO COVID TESTING, 4 TESTED POSITIVE
- 9-YR-OLD MANIPURI GIRL LICYPRIYA SAVES MORE THAN 100 COVID-19 PATIENTS
- Staff of lone state run JNIMS hospital tenders mass resignation against non-implementation of 7th ROP
- A 17 year old boy killed and 7 others injured in a scuffle occurred at Kakwa Naorem Leikai, Imphal
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.