Imphal, 14 September 2020 ( Evening News ) : Chairman of Babina Group of Companies, Dr. Thangjam Dhabali inaugurated Manipur's first Cancer Hospital- “Babina Speciality Hospital” at Sajiwa today. The hospital which was established in collaboration with American Oncology Institute will not only provide facilities for the treatment of cancer but various other diseases as well. The hospital is equipped with State of the Art Medical Equipment. It provides various facilities like Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Surgical Oncology, Nuclear Medicine, Haemato-Oncology, ENT/Head & Neck Surgery, Urology etc….
Chairman of Babina Group of Companies, Dr. Thangjam Dhabali inaugurates Manipur's first Cancer Hospital- “Babina Speciality Hospital” at Sajiwa today
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- 1 person died & 23 injured in a violent clash between two villages
- Newly appointed Minister Oinam Lukhoi hints at exit of NPP ministers from BJP led Coalition State Government if they don't get along
- Deputy CM Y. Joykumar says NPP's stand will be taken along with NPP National President Conrad Sangma upon his arrival
- Ex Minister Karam Shyam says LJP Central Leaders and Advisors of Langthabal will decide whether to support BJP led State government or not
- Dropping of Kangpokpi MLA, Nemcha Kipgen from State Cabinet leads to mass upheavals in Kangpokpi District
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.