Imphal, 03 July 2018 ( Evening News ) : The Manipur Pradesh Congress Committee delegates today met with the President of India, Ram Nath Kovind and submitted a memorandum on the prevailing issues of Manipur. Treasurer of MPCC and MLA Sugnu, K. Ranjit intimated Impact news over a telephonic conversation that the 13 member Congress delegates including MP Dr T Meina, MP Thangso Baitey and former Deputy Chief minister Gaikhangam met with the President at Rashtrapati Bhavan around 11 this morning. The Congress delegates submitted a memorandum on various issues of the state including Border Pillar issue, Indo-Naga framework agreement, Citizenship Amendment Bill-2016, and prevailing crises in Manipur university to the President of the Country. The Congress team intimated the President in-depth on the prevailing upheavals at Manipur University where normal academic atmosphere has been badly affected, deans and Head of Departments have resigned, classes are on halt etc. President after listening attentively to their grievances responded that career lives of the students should not be affected and assured of efforts to resolve the University impasse at the earliest.
MPCC delegates team meets President of India, Ram Nath Kovind
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- B.VoC STUDENT FOUND HANGING IN MANIPUR UNIVERSITY HOSTEL ROOM
- Media fraternity condole, untimely demise of beloved Impact News Video Editor, Kakchingtabam Bipinchandra, who passed away at the age of 38, late last night
- NAGAMAPAL BOMB BLAST: I/W POLICE ARRESTS 6 INCLUDING NIPCO PREZ
- Vice Chancellor of Manipur University, Professor AP Pandey nullifies leave extended to him; claims resumption of duty
- Suspected plastic eggs scare customers and eatery owner at Moirang Leirak Jiri Parking
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.