Imphal, 03 July 2018 ( Evening News ) : The Manipur Pradesh Congress Committee delegates today met with the President of India, Ram Nath Kovind and submitted a memorandum on the prevailing issues of Manipur. Treasurer of MPCC and MLA Sugnu, K. Ranjit intimated Impact news over a telephonic conversation that the 13 member Congress delegates including MP Dr T Meina, MP Thangso Baitey and former Deputy Chief minister Gaikhangam met with the President at Rashtrapati Bhavan around 11 this morning. The Congress delegates submitted a memorandum on various issues of the state including Border Pillar issue, Indo-Naga framework agreement, Citizenship Amendment Bill-2016, and prevailing crises in Manipur university to the President of the Country. The Congress team intimated the President in-depth on the prevailing upheavals at Manipur University where normal academic atmosphere has been badly affected, deans and Head of Departments have resigned, classes are on halt etc. President after listening attentively to their grievances responded that career lives of the students should not be affected and assured of efforts to resolve the University impasse at the earliest.
MPCC delegates team meets President of India, Ram Nath Kovind
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Staff of lone state run JNIMS hospital tenders mass resignation against non-implementation of 7th ROP
- A 17 year old boy killed and 7 others injured in a scuffle occurred at Kakwa Naorem Leikai, Imphal
- Imphal College Students condemn unregulated transport fare
- Traffic Control Police restricted some routes to ensure smooth observance of “Martyrs Day” 2021
- MP Dr. RK Ranjan walks out of strategy meeting to discuss ways to convert Chanam Sandrok GP into a Model Village
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.