Imphal, 04 April 2018 ( Evening News ): CAF & PD Minister Karam Shyam asserted that cultural festivals enhance the bond between people of different communities in the state. The minister was speaking on the second day of “Yara Kumhei”, the seed sowing festival of the village organised by Yara Committee Kangkhui at Kangkhui Village, Ukhrul District yesterday. Speaking on the occasion, the minister maintained that culture plays a significant role in binding the different communities together and organising cultural festivals will further strengthen the bond. He assured that he will urge the concern minister to undertake construction works of the the road connecting the village to Ukhrul town at the earliest. He gave his word that he will extend all possible assistance in the construction of public toilets in the village. The minister also inspected the godown of Food Corporation of India (FCI) during the visit.
Cultural festival enhances the bond between people of different communities in the state : Minister Karam Shyam
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Vice Chancellor of Manipur University, Professor AP Pandey nullifies leave extended to him; claims resumption of duty
- Suspected plastic eggs scare customers and eatery owner at Moirang Leirak Jiri Parking
- Government suspends all telecom services except voice calls for next five days
- Government introduces 3 bills on the 1st day of Monsoon Assembly Session
- Government suspends Sub-Inspector of Manipur Police and a Constable for inhumane conducts toward students protestors
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.