Imphal, 29 March 2018 ( Evening News ) : New Central Committee members of United Committee Manipur, UCM were administered oath of office for the term 2018-2021 at its office in Lamphel today. Sunil Karam of NIPCO, Ksh. Somorendro of ACOAM-LUP and Kh Athouba of IPSA have been inducted as the President, Vice-President and General Secretary of the committee respectively. Speaking to media persons, newly appointed President, Sunil Karam stated that the organisation will work towards bringing a united Manipur and that UCM along with people will stand together and face if the peace talks between NSCN-IM and the Central Government harms the interest of the people of the State. Former President Elangbam Johnson lauded the support extended by the people during his presidentship and further appealed to the people to continue to support the new office bearers.
UCM to confront if the framework agreement between NSCN-IM and the Central Government harms the interest of the people
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Vice Chancellor of Manipur University, Professor AP Pandey nullifies leave extended to him; claims resumption of duty
- Suspected plastic eggs scare customers and eatery owner at Moirang Leirak Jiri Parking
- Government suspends all telecom services except voice calls for next five days
- Government introduces 3 bills on the 1st day of Monsoon Assembly Session
- Government suspends Sub-Inspector of Manipur Police and a Constable for inhumane conducts toward students protestors
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.