Manipur will host the 6th edition of Eastern India Body Building Championship at Khuman Lampak Auditorium Hall. The championship, which kicks off tomorrow, is jointly organised by All Manipur Gymnasium Welfare Association under the guidance of Eastern India Body Building Association. A total number of 80 body builders from six states from the East zone would compete in 8 different categories. The championship is sponsored by KFC gym and the teaching and non-teaching staff of JNIMS contributed rupees 60,000. Ajit, General Secretary of All Manipur Gymnasium Welfare Association, said the objective of organising such championship is to make the people aware of the discipline and also make maximum number of body builders of the state to participate in the championship.
Manipur to host 6th edition of Eastern India Body building Championship
Latest from Joyshree Usham
- HIDDEN TALENTS AT MANIPUR’S RELIEF CAMPS
- 2 SUSPECTED KUKI MILITANTS KILLED, 2 NABBED BY MYANMAR ARMY AT NAMPHALONG
- CBI ARRESTS ONE MORE IN TWO-STUDENTS MURDER CASE; SECURITY PERSONNEL WHO HINDERED PRESS FREEDOM WILL BE REPRIMANDED: KULDIEP SINGH
- MSF CELEBRATES SILVER JUBILEE; L. NANDAKUMAR CALLS FOR A BALANCED APPROACH TO EDUCATION
- SECURITY FORCES PREVENT MEDIA PERSONS FROM PERFORMING DUTIES AT SABUNGKHOK KHUNOU
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.