Imphal, 14 March 2017 ( Evening News ) : MLA of Heingang AC, Nongthongbam Biren will be sworn in as the new Chief Minister of Manipur by tomorrow afternoon says BJP Manipur In-charge, Prahlad Singh Patel. The sworn in ceremony will be attended by BJP National President, Amit Shah and Chief ministers of three states; Assam, Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim. Speaking with Impact News, Prahlad Singh Patel said the Chief Minister’s oath taking ceremony may be followed by oath taking by MLAs of BJP and other Parties for new ministership roles. He further said preparation has already started for a felicitation programme to be held in front of its office at Nityaipat Chuthek after the oath taking ceremony and it will be attended by National President,Amit Shah, Chief ministers of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim and state BJP leaders to welcome the MLAs of other parties who have joined BJP in the formation of the new government.
Nongthongbam Biren will be sworn in as the new Chief Minister of Manipur by tomorrow : Prahlad Singh Patel
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- B.VoC STUDENT FOUND HANGING IN MANIPUR UNIVERSITY HOSTEL ROOM
- Media fraternity condole, untimely demise of beloved Impact News Video Editor, Kakchingtabam Bipinchandra, who passed away at the age of 38, late last night
- NAGAMAPAL BOMB BLAST: I/W POLICE ARRESTS 6 INCLUDING NIPCO PREZ
- Vice Chancellor of Manipur University, Professor AP Pandey nullifies leave extended to him; claims resumption of duty
- Suspected plastic eggs scare customers and eatery owner at Moirang Leirak Jiri Parking
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.