Imphal, 11 February 2017 : BJP Manipur Pradesh in-charge Prahlad Singh Patel asserted that the party focusses on the development of the North East states as the party is determined to bring development in NE region. He said Union Minister Nitin Gadkari’s announcement of rupees two thousand two hundred crore package for construction and maintenance of roads and bridges in his recent visit to Manipur is the right example of the centre's determination to develop NE states. Pralad Singh Patel was speaking at the flag hoisting of BJP candidate in Heingang constituency Nongthongbam Biren at his residence at Luwangshangbam Mamang eikai. The BJP leader added that the party wants a peaceful Manipur with no bandh and blockade. He maintained that the same has been repeatedly expressed time and again by BJP President Amit Shah.
Prahlad Singh Patel asserts BJP focusses on the development of North East states
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- A 17 year old boy killed and 7 others injured in a scuffle occurred at Kakwa Naorem Leikai, Imphal
- Imphal College Students condemn unregulated transport fare
- Traffic Control Police restricted some routes to ensure smooth observance of “Martyrs Day” 2021
- MP Dr. RK Ranjan walks out of strategy meeting to discuss ways to convert Chanam Sandrok GP into a Model Village
- Manipur remembers historic Nupi Lal
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.