Imphal, 25 September 2020 ( Evening News ) : Newly appointed Minister Oinam Lukhoi has disclosed that an allied party of the BJP led Coalition Government might be ousted from partnership. He has added that out of the 4 members of the party, two have been already dropped and if the remaining two wish to withdrew their supports, they are most welcome. He added that the Government will be more than happy to have some empty space. O. Lukhoi was speaking to media on the occasion of his reception at Thongkhong Luxmi Bazar in Wangoi Constituency last evening. He also declared that he will recruit as many people as possible from Wangoi Constituency to various posts of various Government departments. Expressing pride that no person had become a Minister without being an MLA, O. Lukhoi proclaimed that more than 150 individuals of Wangoi Constituency have been recruited as Government employees as he supported the BJP Government despite winning the last Election on Congress ticket. O. Lukhoi mentioned that he is ready to accept any portfolio and claimed to be the right hand of Chief Minister N. Biren. He also lauded those who had resigned from their MLA posts to save the Chief Minister. The Newly appointed Minister asserted that he trusted Chief Minister N. Biren enough to resign from his MLA post to work for the welfare of the State. He assured to make all out efforts to develop Wangoi Constituency.
Newly appointed Minister Oinam Lukhoi hints at exit of NPP ministers from BJP led Coalition State Government if they don't get along
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- New COVID-19 SOP has been drafted to combat coronavirus pandemic in Manipur : Chief Minister Nongthombam Biren
- CM Nongthombam Biren urges people of Wangoi Assembly constituency not to waste their votes on uncertain candidates
- 6 Student Bodies AMSU, DESAM, KSA, AIMS, MSF and SUK slam Chief Minister N Biren of flouting COVID-19 SOPs during By-Election rallies
- State Government is mulling of imposing total lockdowns to curb spread of coronavirus in wake of escalating COVID-19 cases : CM
- Serum Institute of India says 200 to 300 million of Covid-19 vaccine doses may be ready In india by December end
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.