Imphal, 14 May 2018 ( Evening News ) : A Regional Political Party, the North East India Development Party ( NEIDIP ) has filed a petition at the Supreme Court claiming misconducts during the last 11th Manipur Legislative Assembly elections of March, 2017 at 19-Patsoi Assembly Constituency. NEIDIP has alleged that there were misconducts during the announcement of successful and unsuccessful candidates of 19-Patsoi Assembly Constituency. The party also claimed that Ballot Papers of 19 Patsoi Assembly Constituency were put into Ballot Box of 18-Konthoujam Assembly Constituency which came to light only the next day after the election, due to which the Postal Ballots were not considered for election counting. NEIDIP said the petition was filed at the Supreme Court against violation of the Indian Constitution and the guidelines of the Election Commission of India. The Regional Party further assured the people to continue working to ensure the rights enshrined in the Indian Constitution to every citizen.
North East India Development Party files petition at Supreme Court claiming unethical election procedures during the last 11th Manipur Legislative Assembly elections at 19-Patsoi Assembly Constituency
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- CM N Biren assures to urge Amit Shah to add protective clause for Manipur while implementing CAB
- Face of RaDiant Group – 2019
- B.VoC STUDENT FOUND HANGING IN MANIPUR UNIVERSITY HOSTEL ROOM
- Media fraternity condole, untimely demise of beloved Impact News Video Editor, Kakchingtabam Bipinchandra, who passed away at the age of 38, late last night
- NAGAMAPAL BOMB BLAST: I/W POLICE ARRESTS 6 INCLUDING NIPCO PREZ
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.