Imphal, 16 July 2017 ( Evening News ) : Congress MLAs Kshetrimayum Biren and Paonam Brojen yesterday joined the BJP. Kshetrimayum Biren was the works minister in the previous Congress Government led by Okram Ibobi. The BJP Manipur Pradesh held a reception for the two Congress MLAs at its office at Nityaipat Chuthek late last night. Chief Minister Nongthombam Biren welcomed them to the party. Several Ministers, Parliamentary Secretaries and MLAs were present at the event. Four Councillors of Lilong Municipal Council and two office bearers of Manipur Pradesh Congress Committee, MPCC also joined the BJP. They are MPCC media cell chairman L. Memo and secretary P. Sashikanta. So far, eight Congress MLAs have joined the BJP.
2 Congress MLAs Ksh. Biren and P. Brojen join BJP along with two MPCC office bearers
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Staff of lone state run JNIMS hospital tenders mass resignation against non-implementation of 7th ROP
- A 17 year old boy killed and 7 others injured in a scuffle occurred at Kakwa Naorem Leikai, Imphal
- Imphal College Students condemn unregulated transport fare
- Traffic Control Police restricted some routes to ensure smooth observance of “Martyrs Day” 2021
- MP Dr. RK Ranjan walks out of strategy meeting to discuss ways to convert Chanam Sandrok GP into a Model Village
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.