Imphal, 16 July 2017 ( Evening News ) : Congress MLAs Kshetrimayum Biren and Paonam Brojen yesterday joined the BJP. Kshetrimayum Biren was the works minister in the previous Congress Government led by Okram Ibobi. The BJP Manipur Pradesh held a reception for the two Congress MLAs at its office at Nityaipat Chuthek late last night. Chief Minister Nongthombam Biren welcomed them to the party. Several Ministers, Parliamentary Secretaries and MLAs were present at the event. Four Councillors of Lilong Municipal Council and two office bearers of Manipur Pradesh Congress Committee, MPCC also joined the BJP. They are MPCC media cell chairman L. Memo and secretary P. Sashikanta. So far, eight Congress MLAs have joined the BJP.
2 Congress MLAs Ksh. Biren and P. Brojen join BJP along with two MPCC office bearers
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Vice Chancellor of Manipur University, Professor AP Pandey nullifies leave extended to him; claims resumption of duty
- Suspected plastic eggs scare customers and eatery owner at Moirang Leirak Jiri Parking
- Government suspends all telecom services except voice calls for next five days
- Government introduces 3 bills on the 1st day of Monsoon Assembly Session
- Government suspends Sub-Inspector of Manipur Police and a Constable for inhumane conducts toward students protestors
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.