Imphal, 13 December 2020 ( Evening News ) : Rural Development and Panchayati Raj organised a 'Strategy Meeting Cum Orientation Programme to convert Chanam Sandrok Gram Panchayat into a Model Village' at Thiyam Community Hall in Keirao today. The event was held under Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana initiated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. MP Dr. RK Ranjan, Director of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj and top officials of Line Department walked out of the meeting. Nevertheless, the meeting went on successfully. Experts stressed on various ways to convert Chanam Sandrok Gram Panchayat into a Model Village at the event. Other invitees namely Imphal East DC Khumanthem Diana, RD and PR Director P. Gojendro and Keirao MLA Lourembam Rameshor Meitei also failed to attend the meet. Speaking on the sidelines, Adhaksha of Imphal East District- P. Bimola expressed disappointment over the MP and top officials of Line Department for leaving the area without attending the meet. She urged the concerned officials of Line Department to put extra efforts in making the Village a full- fledged one.
MP Dr. RK Ranjan walks out of strategy meeting to discuss ways to convert Chanam Sandrok GP into a Model Village
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Manipur remembers historic Nupi Lal
- CENTRE APPROVES NEW MEDICAL COLLEGE IN CHURACHANDPUR: CM BIREN SINGH
- Manipur joins in observing International Human Rights Day 2020 on “Recover Better Stand up for Human Rights” theme
- MLA Karam Shyam appeales people to encourage youths in their initiatives towards good cause
- Nagaland governor RN Ravi says Government of India is absolutely clear that there is and there shall be only one national flag and Constitution in India
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.