Imphal, 13 December 2020 ( Evening News ) : Rural Development and Panchayati Raj organised a 'Strategy Meeting Cum Orientation Programme to convert Chanam Sandrok Gram Panchayat into a Model Village' at Thiyam Community Hall in Keirao today. The event was held under Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana initiated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. MP Dr. RK Ranjan, Director of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj and top officials of Line Department walked out of the meeting. Nevertheless, the meeting went on successfully. Experts stressed on various ways to convert Chanam Sandrok Gram Panchayat into a Model Village at the event. Other invitees namely Imphal East DC Khumanthem Diana, RD and PR Director P. Gojendro and Keirao MLA Lourembam Rameshor Meitei also failed to attend the meet. Speaking on the sidelines, Adhaksha of Imphal East District- P. Bimola expressed disappointment over the MP and top officials of Line Department for leaving the area without attending the meet. She urged the concerned officials of Line Department to put extra efforts in making the Village a full- fledged one.
MP Dr. RK Ranjan walks out of strategy meeting to discuss ways to convert Chanam Sandrok GP into a Model Village
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Staff of lone state run JNIMS hospital tenders mass resignation against non-implementation of 7th ROP
- A 17 year old boy killed and 7 others injured in a scuffle occurred at Kakwa Naorem Leikai, Imphal
- Imphal College Students condemn unregulated transport fare
- Traffic Control Police restricted some routes to ensure smooth observance of “Martyrs Day” 2021
- Manipur remembers historic Nupi Lal
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.