Imphal, 27 September 2020 (Evening News ) : One person died and 23 were injured in a violent clash between two villages Aimol Chingnunghut and Aimol Khunyai under Machi Police station in Tengnoupal District regarding land dispute. Tengnoupal DC imposed curfew in both the villages to avoid further untoward incident. Impact News sources, the incident occurred around 4.30PM yesterday. The incident occurred when youths of Aimol Khunyai playing football on the controversial playground. Upon getting the news o conflict between the two villagers, Officers of Tengnoupal and Kakching District Police, top police officials and additional police forces rushed to the area and tamed the conflict. Police are still on strict vigil to avoid any unwanted incidents. The deceased in the incident is Pastor of Aimol Chingnunghut, Thangjalal son of Waneilal.
1 person died & 23 injured in a violent clash between two villages
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- New COVID-19 SOP has been drafted to combat coronavirus pandemic in Manipur : Chief Minister Nongthombam Biren
- CM Nongthombam Biren urges people of Wangoi Assembly constituency not to waste their votes on uncertain candidates
- 6 Student Bodies AMSU, DESAM, KSA, AIMS, MSF and SUK slam Chief Minister N Biren of flouting COVID-19 SOPs during By-Election rallies
- State Government is mulling of imposing total lockdowns to curb spread of coronavirus in wake of escalating COVID-19 cases : CM
- Serum Institute of India says 200 to 300 million of Covid-19 vaccine doses may be ready In india by December end
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.