Imphal, 24 Aug 2020 ( Evening News) : Ex Wangkhei MLA Okram Henry has warned to file a Defamation law suit against Additional SP Thounaojam Brinda for posting unethical posts on Facebook. In a video released by the EX MLA today, O. Henry said his drug trafficking case is still ongoing in the court and he has not been proven guilty yet. He asked Th. Brinda if she has any genuine and exact proofs to support her social media post which claims that he is a Drug Kingpin. He lambasted Th. Brinda whether she sees herself as a Spokesperson of the Congress party or as a Government employee. O. Henry condemned her for making defamatory allegations against him and his family on social media. O. Henry also urged the State Government to take befitted legal actions against Th. Brinda.
O HENRY WARNS DEFAMATION SUIT AGAINST THOUNAOJAM BRINDA FOR FACEBOOK POST
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- MP Dr. RK Ranjan walks out of strategy meeting to discuss ways to convert Chanam Sandrok GP into a Model Village
- Manipur remembers historic Nupi Lal
- CENTRE APPROVES NEW MEDICAL COLLEGE IN CHURACHANDPUR: CM BIREN SINGH
- Manipur joins in observing International Human Rights Day 2020 on “Recover Better Stand up for Human Rights” theme
- MLA Karam Shyam appeales people to encourage youths in their initiatives towards good cause
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.