Imphal, 15 March 2018 ( Evening News ): Andro Police has arrested four individuals alleged to be involved in the killing of Moirangthem Megha who allegedly disrupted the Lai Haraoba performance on March 7 at Yairipok Top Chingtha Mathak. The four arrested persons are identified as Pukhrihongbam Raju, 41 years from Yairipok Laimanai, Konjengbam Nilakanta from Yairipok Top Chingtha Mathak, Maibam Jiban from Yairipok Top and Laishram Munal from Yairipok Top Chingtha Pukhri Achouba Mapal. Andro Police arrested them on March 13 and were later produced before the Judicial Magistrate First Class, Imphal East yesterday. They are kept in Police remand for further investigations.
Andro Police arrests four alleged culprits involved in the Yairipok Lai Haraoba incident
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Vice Chancellor of Manipur University, Professor AP Pandey nullifies leave extended to him; claims resumption of duty
- Suspected plastic eggs scare customers and eatery owner at Moirang Leirak Jiri Parking
- Government suspends all telecom services except voice calls for next five days
- Government introduces 3 bills on the 1st day of Monsoon Assembly Session
- Government suspends Sub-Inspector of Manipur Police and a Constable for inhumane conducts toward students protestors
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.