Imphal, 13 March 2018 ( Evening News ) : Chief Minister Nongthombam Biren has announced that 14 projects were selected for inauguration and to lay foundation stones during the Prime Minister’s state visit. Biren assured that no incomplete projects will be inaugurated. He appealed to the people of the state to cooperate and not politicise the State Government’s efforts of inaugurating projects for the welfare of the people. Chief Minister Biren along with various top officials inspected the works undertaken at Luwangsangbam Cricket Stadium where Prime Minister will address the public during his visit. Addressing media persons, during the inspection, Chief Minister Biren expressed that only completed projects which will provide speedy assistance to the citizens of the state will be inaugurated reflecting the Prime Minister’s desires. Responding to Impact News regarding Dolaithabi Barrage and Civil Secretariat, the Chief Minister assured that incomplete projects will not be inaugurated and maintained that the present Government will not follow the previous Government’s concept of inaugurating incomplete projects.
CM Biren says Prime Minister Modi will inaugurate and lay foundations for 14 selected projects during his state visit
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Media fraternity condole, untimely demise of beloved Impact News Video Editor, Kakchingtabam Bipinchandra, who passed away at the age of 38, late last night
- NAGAMAPAL BOMB BLAST: I/W POLICE ARRESTS 6 INCLUDING NIPCO PREZ
- Vice Chancellor of Manipur University, Professor AP Pandey nullifies leave extended to him; claims resumption of duty
- Suspected plastic eggs scare customers and eatery owner at Moirang Leirak Jiri Parking
- Government suspends all telecom services except voice calls for next five days
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.