Imphal, 25 February 2018 ( Evening News ) : Chief Minister N. Biren announced that efforts are on to introduce over 100 schemes from March 1 to 15 in connection with the completion of 1 year rule of BJP-led Government in the State. The Chief Minister was addressing media persons on the side lines of distribution of loans at CM Secretariat , today. Biren said the Government will hold fortnight inauguration from March 1 to 15 celebrating its 1 year rule in the State. He reiterated that Union Home Minister Rajnath singh and Amit Shah will visit the state on March 14 to participate the celebration and National Science Congress. On the other hand, the Chief Minister said a meeting of the Chief Ministers of BJP Led State Governments , cabinet ministers with the Prime Minister will be held in New Delhi on February 28. He said the achievements of the BJP led State Government and holding of elections of all the States at a same time will be discussed during the meeting. Biren said the visit of Prime Minister to the State will also be confirmed during the meeting.
CM N. Biren announced that efforts are on to introduce over 100 schemes
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Vice Chancellor of Manipur University, Professor AP Pandey nullifies leave extended to him; claims resumption of duty
- Suspected plastic eggs scare customers and eatery owner at Moirang Leirak Jiri Parking
- Government suspends all telecom services except voice calls for next five days
- Government introduces 3 bills on the 1st day of Monsoon Assembly Session
- Government suspends Sub-Inspector of Manipur Police and a Constable for inhumane conducts toward students protestors
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.