Imphal, 02 January 2018 ( Evening News ) : A team of Narcotic Cell Imphal East District Police arrested a man with 350 gram of high quality heroin number 4 worth around 42 lakh rupees, yesterday. This is the biggest drug bust on the new year as part of the drives taken up by Imphal East District Police to curb drugs menace in the State. The arrested person is identified as Wilson Keishing, 47 years, son of late Yarteo Keishing from Silent Village in Laikoiching, Senapati District. SP Imphal East District Police, Kabik K told media persons that Wilson was arrested by a team led by Sub Inspector, M. Shabbir Ahmed under the supervision of Additional SP, Imphal East, Wungpam Kasar, DSP, Roni Mayengbam and Inspector Kh. Devkumar near Lamlong Girls Higher Secondary School at Lamlong market around 6 last evening. The high quality heroin was found inside a packet labelled as 999 that he carried.
Narcotic Cell IE District Police seize 350 gram of high quality heroin worth around 42 lakhs
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Vice Chancellor of Manipur University, Professor AP Pandey nullifies leave extended to him; claims resumption of duty
- Suspected plastic eggs scare customers and eatery owner at Moirang Leirak Jiri Parking
- Government suspends all telecom services except voice calls for next five days
- Government introduces 3 bills on the 1st day of Monsoon Assembly Session
- Government suspends Sub-Inspector of Manipur Police and a Constable for inhumane conducts toward students protestors
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.