Imphal, 31 December 2017 ( Evening News ) : Chief Minister, Nongthombam Biren today distributed 54 lakhs and 36 thousand loan under Manipur State Co-operative Bank Limited and NABARD to 41 loanees today. Speaking on the occasion, the Chief minister stated that the people of the state think loans are for free. He appealed to loanees to return the loan in time. He said the Government came to know about the problems of the people after interaction during Meeyam-gi numit and Ching-gi luchingba sing-gi numit. He said the loan are given to those who asked for financial assistance during the Meeyam-gi numit and ching-gi luchingba sing-gi numit and those who run Piggery and Diary Farm under Area Development Scheme of NABARD. The loanees also appreciated the Government for providing them with loans and assured that they will repay it in time.
Chief Minister Biren distributes over 54 lakh loans under to 41 persons, appeals for timely repament of loans
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Vice Chancellor of Manipur University, Professor AP Pandey nullifies leave extended to him; claims resumption of duty
- Suspected plastic eggs scare customers and eatery owner at Moirang Leirak Jiri Parking
- Government suspends all telecom services except voice calls for next five days
- Government introduces 3 bills on the 1st day of Monsoon Assembly Session
- Government suspends Sub-Inspector of Manipur Police and a Constable for inhumane conducts toward students protestors
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.