Imphal, 18 December 2017 ( Evening News ) : Youth Affairs & sports Minister, Letpao Haokip has assured to increase sports budget to avail better incentives to sports persons of the state from next budget session. The Minister made the statement at equipment distribution event to football clubs organised by Four Corners Unite, Mumbai and Eastern Sporting Union at Eastern Sporting Youth Complex, Palace Compound today. Football training kits and equipments were distributed to 40 football Clubs including clubs from hill districts at the event.The minister expressed that though Manipur is a small state, her contribution in the field of sports to the country is significant . Players from the state have brought various laurels even at the International arena representing India. He also complimented sportspersons of the state for thier immense skills and their quick learning ability.
Youth Affairs & sports Minister, Letpao Haokip assures to increase sports budget to avail better incentives to sports persons
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Vice Chancellor of Manipur University, Professor AP Pandey nullifies leave extended to him; claims resumption of duty
- Suspected plastic eggs scare customers and eatery owner at Moirang Leirak Jiri Parking
- Government suspends all telecom services except voice calls for next five days
- Government introduces 3 bills on the 1st day of Monsoon Assembly Session
- Government suspends Sub-Inspector of Manipur Police and a Constable for inhumane conducts toward students protestors
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.