Imphal, 04 November 2017 ( Evening News ) : Chief minister Nongthombam Biren today inaugurated 5 different government offices and laid the foundation for women's market in Chandel district. The chief minister during his visit to the district inaugurated the Chandel District Hospital and govt offices including the ADC office. He assured that the women's market in the district will be completed by January next year and will be presented as a new year gift to the people of Chandel. The chief minister also directed the officials of Manipur Police Housing corporation to expedite the construction of the market and complete it within January. Biren also inaugurated Liwachaning girls hostel at Komlathabi, Science laboratory of United college and Maha Union Girls Hostel. He also laid the foundation of Panchai Town hall. The chief minister along with Ministers inspected the Chandel district hospital complex and appreciated the staff when he saw the hospital providing Generic medicine to patients at cheaper price. The chief minister along with ministers and MLA will also attend a public meeting at Maha union ground. A cabinet meeting will also be held at the DRDA hall in mini secretariat.
CM Biren inaugurates 5 different offices and lays foundation for women's market in Chandel district
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Vice Chancellor of Manipur University, Professor AP Pandey nullifies leave extended to him; claims resumption of duty
- Suspected plastic eggs scare customers and eatery owner at Moirang Leirak Jiri Parking
- Government suspends all telecom services except voice calls for next five days
- Government introduces 3 bills on the 1st day of Monsoon Assembly Session
- Government suspends Sub-Inspector of Manipur Police and a Constable for inhumane conducts toward students protestors
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.