Imphal, 31 October 2017 ( Evening News ) : Chief Minister Nongthombam Biren today reaffirmed his commitment to the protection of territorial integrity at any cost and urged everyone to protect integrity of the country. The chief minister was speaking on the sidelines of National Unity Day observance at Khuman Lampak Sports Stadium. The Department of Youth Affairs and Sports organised the event to commemorate the Birth Anniversary of India’s Iron Man Sadar Vallabhai Patel. While responding to a query regarding the Centre's claim that the seven decade old Naga insurgency issue will be resolved soon and the panic among neighbouring states of Assam and Arunachal Pradesh over the Naga demand for creation of a Greater Nagaland, Biren said the Prime Minister has repeatedly assured that the territorial integrity will not be affected at any cost. He also asserted that the Manipur Assembly has already taken a firm stand to protect the territorial integrity of the State at any cost.
CM Nongthombam Biren reaffirms his commitment to protection of territorial integrity of the country at any cost
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Media fraternity condole, untimely demise of beloved Impact News Video Editor, Kakchingtabam Bipinchandra, who passed away at the age of 38, late last night
- NAGAMAPAL BOMB BLAST: I/W POLICE ARRESTS 6 INCLUDING NIPCO PREZ
- Vice Chancellor of Manipur University, Professor AP Pandey nullifies leave extended to him; claims resumption of duty
- Suspected plastic eggs scare customers and eatery owner at Moirang Leirak Jiri Parking
- Government suspends all telecom services except voice calls for next five days
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.