Imphal, 26 October 2017 ( Evening News ) :Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh has assured that the peace talk between the NSCN-IM and Government of India will not compromise the territorial integrity of Assam. Rajnath Singh gave the assurance to Chief Minister of Assam, Sarbananda Sonowal during a meeting at New Delhi yesterday. He said the central government is committed to maintain peace and harmony in the Northeast region. During the meeting, the duo took decision to close Karimganj-Cachar and Maan Cachar-South Salmara sector along India-Bangladesh broder as soon as possible.
Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh assures that peace talk between NSCN-IM and Government of India will not compromise territorial integrity
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Vice Chancellor of Manipur University, Professor AP Pandey nullifies leave extended to him; claims resumption of duty
- Suspected plastic eggs scare customers and eatery owner at Moirang Leirak Jiri Parking
- Government suspends all telecom services except voice calls for next five days
- Government introduces 3 bills on the 1st day of Monsoon Assembly Session
- Government suspends Sub-Inspector of Manipur Police and a Constable for inhumane conducts toward students protestors
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.