Imphal, 20 October 2017 ( Evening News ) : JCILPS Students Wing has indefinitely shut down the Puzzle Restaurant at Singjamei Chingamathak for organising music show in an objectionable manner in connection with Diwali. The incident took place around 9 last night after JCILPS Student Wing was informed by the residents of the area. The team of JCILPS student wing found girls and boys allegedly consuming liquor and dancing in an inappropriate manner. A team of Imphal west police including officers arrived at the spot after the student wing informed them. Scuffle almost broke out as the locals stormed the restaurant, however, the police personnel controlled the situation. Later the police took away the people in their van to avoid any untoward incident. A person they were allowed entry to the concert, “The 80’s Vibe-Unplugged Autumn” after purchasing a ticket of 200 Rupees. Speaking to media persons, Convenor of JCILPS Students Wing, Manjit Sarangthem said they strongly condemn such act and appealed to the people to help stop holding such events.
Puzzle Restaurant indefinitely shut down for allegedly consuming liquor and dancing in an inappropriate manner
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- B.VoC STUDENT FOUND HANGING IN MANIPUR UNIVERSITY HOSTEL ROOM
- Media fraternity condole, untimely demise of beloved Impact News Video Editor, Kakchingtabam Bipinchandra, who passed away at the age of 38, late last night
- NAGAMAPAL BOMB BLAST: I/W POLICE ARRESTS 6 INCLUDING NIPCO PREZ
- Vice Chancellor of Manipur University, Professor AP Pandey nullifies leave extended to him; claims resumption of duty
- Suspected plastic eggs scare customers and eatery owner at Moirang Leirak Jiri Parking
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.