Imphal, 14 October 2017 ( Evening News ) : Kuki Channel was launched today as part of the Impact TV's Impact Indigene Channel at Khongsai Veng Enjakhup Hall in Laipham Khunou. The television program for Kuki community named Kuki Channel will be telecast on ‘Impact Indigene channel’. ADGP Training P. Doungel, representatives of Kuki Innpi and several distinguished persons of the community were present at the launch. Introducing the ‘Impact Indigene Channel’, Editor-in-Chief of Impact TV News, Yumnam Rupachandra said, the ‘Impact Indigene Channel’ aimed at promoting love, harmony and unity among the various communities living together since time immemorial to be able to lead the race to progress. He said ‘Impact Indigene Channel’ is not only for one particular community but it is a platform to bring various cultures, festivals and lifestyles of different communities together.
Kuki channel launched under Impact TV's Impact Indigene Channel
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Vice Chancellor of Manipur University, Professor AP Pandey nullifies leave extended to him; claims resumption of duty
- Suspected plastic eggs scare customers and eatery owner at Moirang Leirak Jiri Parking
- Government suspends all telecom services except voice calls for next five days
- Government introduces 3 bills on the 1st day of Monsoon Assembly Session
- Government suspends Sub-Inspector of Manipur Police and a Constable for inhumane conducts toward students protestors
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.