Manipuri girls romped home with the Championship Trophy in doubles at the 17th Sub-Junior National Sepak Takraw Championship held at Kurnool in Andhra Pradesh. In singles, the boys and girls team from Manipur managed to corner the 3rd position at the Regu event of the championship. The Adhoc Committee Sepak Takraw Manipur gave the jubilant team a rousing reception at a function held here yesterday. The Championship was organised by Andhra Pradesh Sepak Takraw Association at Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh from 11 to 14 of January. Altogether 10 players, 2 managers and 2 coaches from Manipur participated at the Championship. Imphal East DYASO Nirmalata Devi, Imphal West DYASO Ng Motilal, SAI Coach Muhindro and Team Manager Mahavir who graced the reception function distributed certificates and medal to the winners.
17th Sepak Takraw Championship: Manipuri girls win Championship Trophy in doubles
Latest from Impact TV
- Manipuri Wushu players felicitated
- Chaoba: Sadar Hills will be upgraded to full-fledged district if BJP comes to power
- Dr Harsh Vardhan expresses disappointment at the state of affairs of ISBD
- Manipur to join nation-wide Satyagraha against Modi government
- Union Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan arrives on two-day visit in Imphal
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.