Manipuri girls romped home with the Championship Trophy in doubles at the 17th Sub-Junior National Sepak Takraw Championship held at Kurnool in Andhra Pradesh. In singles, the boys and girls team from Manipur managed to corner the 3rd position at the Regu event of the championship. The Adhoc Committee Sepak Takraw Manipur gave the jubilant team a rousing reception at a function held here yesterday. The Championship was organised by Andhra Pradesh Sepak Takraw Association at Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh from 11 to 14 of January. Altogether 10 players, 2 managers and 2 coaches from Manipur participated at the Championship. Imphal East DYASO Nirmalata Devi, Imphal West DYASO Ng Motilal, SAI Coach Muhindro and Team Manager Mahavir who graced the reception function distributed certificates and medal to the winners.
17th Sepak Takraw Championship: Manipuri girls win Championship Trophy in doubles
Latest from Joyshree Usham
- HIDDEN TALENTS AT MANIPUR’S RELIEF CAMPS
- 2 SUSPECTED KUKI MILITANTS KILLED, 2 NABBED BY MYANMAR ARMY AT NAMPHALONG
- CBI ARRESTS ONE MORE IN TWO-STUDENTS MURDER CASE; SECURITY PERSONNEL WHO HINDERED PRESS FREEDOM WILL BE REPRIMANDED: KULDIEP SINGH
- MSF CELEBRATES SILVER JUBILEE; L. NANDAKUMAR CALLS FOR A BALANCED APPROACH TO EDUCATION
- SECURITY FORCES PREVENT MEDIA PERSONS FROM PERFORMING DUTIES AT SABUNGKHOK KHUNOU
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.