Imphal, 02 November 2020 ( Evening News ) : Communist Party of India, CPI Manipur State Council has reiterated its stand of not taking part in the upcoming Bye-election in 4 Assembly Constituencies on November 7. Speaking to media at Irawat Bhavan in Imphal today, CPI State Executive Member H. Robindro said CPI State members will not take part in the election in any manner. He said that the CPI condemns the upcoming bye-election which is being conducted because of some self centric MLAs who had resigned amid the COVID-19 pandemic. He asserted that not a single CPI member have taken part in any of the election campaigns held in the 4 constituencies. H. Robindro said that they have also resolved not to exercise their franchise on the election day. He further refuted Wangjing Tentha Assembly Constituency INC candidate's claim during an interview with Impact News that the Congress party will get all the votes from CPI members, as unfounded. He appealed to stop misleading the public.
CPI Manipur not taking part in upcoming by-poll
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Staff of lone state run JNIMS hospital tenders mass resignation against non-implementation of 7th ROP
- A 17 year old boy killed and 7 others injured in a scuffle occurred at Kakwa Naorem Leikai, Imphal
- Imphal College Students condemn unregulated transport fare
- Traffic Control Police restricted some routes to ensure smooth observance of “Martyrs Day” 2021
- MP Dr. RK Ranjan walks out of strategy meeting to discuss ways to convert Chanam Sandrok GP into a Model Village
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.