Imphal, 25 September 2020 (Evening News ) : Ex Minister Karam Shyam has said that Lok Janashakti Party will decide whether it will continue supporting the BJP led Coalition State government or not only after a meeting between (LJP) Central Leaders and Advisors of Langthabal Assembly Constituency. Karam Shyam said he has no grudge for being dropped from the Cabinet, however dropping him without any prior information is against the ethics of a Coalition government. He said fate of the 2022 General Election will be clearly visible in the upcoming By-Election. Speaking to media at Chajing Mairenkhong Community Hall today, EX Minister Karam Shyam asserted that he had given his full support to strengthen the BJP led Coalition State Government right from the start. He added that he had never approached to give him a Ministerial post. Karam Shyam assured that he will continue to work for the welfare of the public in his capacity as an MLA. He also said that party hopping without ethics for personal gains is the end of one’s political career. Minister Karam Shyam wished well to the newly appointed State cabinet ministers.
Ex Minister Karam Shyam says LJP Central Leaders and Advisors of Langthabal will decide whether to support BJP led State government or not
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Staff of lone state run JNIMS hospital tenders mass resignation against non-implementation of 7th ROP
- A 17 year old boy killed and 7 others injured in a scuffle occurred at Kakwa Naorem Leikai, Imphal
- Imphal College Students condemn unregulated transport fare
- Traffic Control Police restricted some routes to ensure smooth observance of “Martyrs Day” 2021
- MP Dr. RK Ranjan walks out of strategy meeting to discuss ways to convert Chanam Sandrok GP into a Model Village
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.