Imphal, 14 March 2017 ( Evening News ) : Democratic Students Alliance of Manipur (DESAM) has warned not to induct Jiribam MLA Ashabuddin in the formation of the new Government. Speaking at the press meet at DESAM’s office at Sagolband Moirang Leirak, General Secretary of DESAM, Nameirakpam Edison Meitei said MLA Ashab-uddin is not an indigenous person of the state. And it is very unfortunate that the political parties are trying to take hold of him, inorder to muster his support to form the Government.He warned DESAM will call for social boycott if any political party induct MLA Ashabuddin into the formation of the government. DESAM also cautioned the people of the political scenario in Manipur where the non-natives, migrants might become MLA in many constituencies in Imphal including Sugnu.
DESAM has warned not to induct Jiribam MLA Ashabuddin in the formation of the new Government
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Vice Chancellor of Manipur University, Professor AP Pandey nullifies leave extended to him; claims resumption of duty
- Suspected plastic eggs scare customers and eatery owner at Moirang Leirak Jiri Parking
- Government suspends all telecom services except voice calls for next five days
- Government introduces 3 bills on the 1st day of Monsoon Assembly Session
- Government suspends Sub-Inspector of Manipur Police and a Constable for inhumane conducts toward students protestors
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.