Imphal, 27 October 2016 ( Evening News ) : Chief Minister Okram Ibobi Singh has been banned by the Tangkhul Naga Long from entering Ukhrul district and from inaugurating the district hospital and other projects. Tangkhul Naga Long has put the ban accusing the govt that the construction of the District Hospital is incomplete and the hospital lacks proper infrastructure. Speaking to the media persons President of Tangkhul Naga Long, Weapon Zimik said even if all the required infrastructure are provided, Chief Minister Okram Ibobi Singh will not be allowed to enter in Ukhrul again. Zimik cautioned that even if all the projects are completed Chief Minister will not be given assent to inaugurate it although it can be inaugurated by other officials. It is learnt that Weapon Zimik and his team inspected the condition of Ukhrul District Hospital and found lack of infrastructures. They claimed that they found beds and other machines which were not installed on the day of CM’s visit to Ukhrul on Oct 24.
Tangkhul Naga Long bans Chief Minister Okram Ibobi Singh in Ukhrul district and from inaugurating all the projects in the district
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Media fraternity condole, untimely demise of beloved Impact News Video Editor, Kakchingtabam Bipinchandra, who passed away at the age of 38, late last night
- NAGAMAPAL BOMB BLAST: I/W POLICE ARRESTS 6 INCLUDING NIPCO PREZ
- Vice Chancellor of Manipur University, Professor AP Pandey nullifies leave extended to him; claims resumption of duty
- Suspected plastic eggs scare customers and eatery owner at Moirang Leirak Jiri Parking
- Government suspends all telecom services except voice calls for next five days
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.