Imphal, 16 August 2016 ( Evening News ) : Former JCILPS Convenor Khomdram Ratan for the first time came out in front of media after he was declared wanted by the state govt. Speaking to media persons at an undisclosed location in Imphal West, Khomdram Ratan said the government and the state police have violated the constitution to declare him Wanted to show him in bad light. He expressed dissatisfaction at the Wanted tag on him based on a photo uploaded on social networking site - Facebook. Khomdram Ratan insisted that he has never violated the Constitution and he spearheaded the ILP movement to protect the indigenous people in the state.
Khomdram Ratan breaks his silence after he was declared wanted by the police
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Media fraternity condole, untimely demise of beloved Impact News Video Editor, Kakchingtabam Bipinchandra, who passed away at the age of 38, late last night
- NAGAMAPAL BOMB BLAST: I/W POLICE ARRESTS 6 INCLUDING NIPCO PREZ
- Vice Chancellor of Manipur University, Professor AP Pandey nullifies leave extended to him; claims resumption of duty
- Suspected plastic eggs scare customers and eatery owner at Moirang Leirak Jiri Parking
- Government suspends all telecom services except voice calls for next five days
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.