Imphal, 28 November 2020 ( Evening News ) : Manipur University of Culture Students Union has demanded authorities concerned to abide by UGC rules and regulations for admission process in the University. Union members carried out a protest demonstration in front of Directorate of Art and Culture in Palace Compound today. They have also warned to surrender their bachelor’s degree certificates if diploma certificate holders not recognised by the UGC are allowed admission in the University. Taking part in the protest, Union General Secretary Y. Bhumeshwar urged authorities concerned to take necessary measures to ensure welfare of students without resorting to emotional blackmailing.
Manipur University of Culture Students Union warns to surrender bachelor degree certificates if University failed to abide UGC guidelines for admission
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Staff of lone state run JNIMS hospital tenders mass resignation against non-implementation of 7th ROP
- A 17 year old boy killed and 7 others injured in a scuffle occurred at Kakwa Naorem Leikai, Imphal
- Imphal College Students condemn unregulated transport fare
- Traffic Control Police restricted some routes to ensure smooth observance of “Martyrs Day” 2021
- MP Dr. RK Ranjan walks out of strategy meeting to discuss ways to convert Chanam Sandrok GP into a Model Village
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.