Imphal, 06 June 2018 ( Evening News ) : Convenor of Peoples Resurgence and Justice Alliance, PRJA, Erendro Leichombam, who was arrested for commenting on a threat video made by some non-locals uploaded on Facebook, was released from judicial custody after he accepted the bail grant yesterday. Speaking to media persons at PRAJA Office in Thangmeiband today, Erendro asserted that he will continue to fight unceasingly to prove his innocence in a peaceful and democratic manner. He termed it unfortunate that despite the Government’s assurance to apprehend those involved in the hate video, nothing has been found out even 15 days after the assurance and that voices of the people remain unheard. He affirmed to prove himself innocent without any lawyer.
Convenor of PRJA, Erendro Leichombam is released from Judicial remand on bail; affirms to prove himself innocent without hiring any lawyer
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Media fraternity condole, untimely demise of beloved Impact News Video Editor, Kakchingtabam Bipinchandra, who passed away at the age of 38, late last night
- NAGAMAPAL BOMB BLAST: I/W POLICE ARRESTS 6 INCLUDING NIPCO PREZ
- Vice Chancellor of Manipur University, Professor AP Pandey nullifies leave extended to him; claims resumption of duty
- Suspected plastic eggs scare customers and eatery owner at Moirang Leirak Jiri Parking
- Government suspends all telecom services except voice calls for next five days
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.