Imphal, 13 March 2018 ( Evening News ) : MPCC has demanded completion of Ima Market Extension constructed on the site of earlier Tombisana High school near Old Assembly Road to facilitate women vendors. MPCC advised Chief Minister Biren not to brag and deceive the public by speaking whatever he feels. Members of MPCC led by its spokesperson Pangeijam Saratchandra and Hariswar Goswami inspected the construction of the Ima Market extension which was initiated by former Congress government today. Addressing media persons, Hariswar Goswami stated that Congress government initiated the project to do away with the plights of the women vendors. He said that the main works of the structure like foundation and basement were already completed by the previous government. He asserted that the present government should complete the construction at the earliest if the government is considerate for its people's welfares. He said Chief Minister Biren earlier assured of inaugurating Civil Secretariat building and dams and now he said incomplete projects will not be inaugurated. He accused Chief Minister Biren of deceiving the public by stating whatever comes to his mind. New spokesperson of MPCC, P Saratchandra also questioned the BJP led government for neglecting the completion of Ima Market extension.
MPCC targets Chief Minister Biren; says not to brag and deceive the public
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Vice Chancellor of Manipur University, Professor AP Pandey nullifies leave extended to him; claims resumption of duty
- Suspected plastic eggs scare customers and eatery owner at Moirang Leirak Jiri Parking
- Government suspends all telecom services except voice calls for next five days
- Government introduces 3 bills on the 1st day of Monsoon Assembly Session
- Government suspends Sub-Inspector of Manipur Police and a Constable for inhumane conducts toward students protestors
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.