Imphal, 030 February 2018 ( Evening News ) : Employees of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Manipur Division staged a Sit-in for their various demands, today. The Sit -In was organised by All Union and Association BSNL Manipur Division. Taking part in the Sit-In, an employee of BSNL, H. Khogen stated that BSNL employees have been demanding implementation of the Seven Pay commission for a long time and their demand is still being ignored by the State Government. He further alleged the Centre Government of setting up Subsidiary Tower companies which might bring the BSNL to an end. Khogen maintained that such acts of the Government have brought immense grievances to the employees and urged to withdraw them at the earliest. He also urged the Government to fulfil their demands as soon as possible.
Employees of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Manipur Division staged a Sit-in for their various demands
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Vice Chancellor of Manipur University, Professor AP Pandey nullifies leave extended to him; claims resumption of duty
- Suspected plastic eggs scare customers and eatery owner at Moirang Leirak Jiri Parking
- Government suspends all telecom services except voice calls for next five days
- Government introduces 3 bills on the 1st day of Monsoon Assembly Session
- Government suspends Sub-Inspector of Manipur Police and a Constable for inhumane conducts toward students protestors
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.