Imphal, 02 January 2018 ( Evening News ) : Deputy Chief Minister, Y. Joykumar pronounced the allegations made by Kuki Students Organisation, Bungpi Block which appeared in Imphal free Press dailies on December 31 that the Finance Minister and the Tribal Affairs Minister withheld teachers salaries for 6 Autonomous District Council and Education Department as utter baseless charges. The Deputy Chief Minister demanded clarifications from KSO Bungpi Block regarding the matter failing which, he warned of lawful actions against the organisation at the earliest. Addressing media persons at his office in Babupara, today, the Deputy Chief Minister further said it was never stated that the salaries will not be released for the Autonomous District Council and Education Department of the hill areas. He asserted that the salaries supposed to be given will be given. He reiterated that if funds have to been sanctioned at any Emotional Blackmail, it would be equivalent to non existence of a Government in the state. He asserted that a team including the concerned authority need to properly audit the matter with Financial Discipline. He asserted that salaries will not be given until and unless a proper Auditing is conducted and Payment Clearance is issued.
Deputy CM Joykumar slams KSO’s allegations regarding withheld of teachers salaries for ADC and hill district's Education department
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- B.VoC STUDENT FOUND HANGING IN MANIPUR UNIVERSITY HOSTEL ROOM
- Media fraternity condole, untimely demise of beloved Impact News Video Editor, Kakchingtabam Bipinchandra, who passed away at the age of 38, late last night
- NAGAMAPAL BOMB BLAST: I/W POLICE ARRESTS 6 INCLUDING NIPCO PREZ
- Vice Chancellor of Manipur University, Professor AP Pandey nullifies leave extended to him; claims resumption of duty
- Suspected plastic eggs scare customers and eatery owner at Moirang Leirak Jiri Parking
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.