Imphal, 26 November 2017 ( Evening News ) : The three day old cease work strike by All Manipur Petroleum Products and Transporters Association and All Manipur Petroleum Products Drivers Association has been called off. The decision to suspend the cease work was taken after the govt and IOC told the representatives of the two associations that their demands will be discussed. Talking to media persons near Sangakpham IOC oil depot secretary of All Manipur Petroleum Products and Transporters Association Ahongsangbam Tamphayai said the cease work was called to protest against the IOC tender which affects the interests of the two associations. He said they decided to call of the strike after the IOC and govt assured them that it will look into the matter.
Three day old cease work strike has been called off
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Media fraternity condole, untimely demise of beloved Impact News Video Editor, Kakchingtabam Bipinchandra, who passed away at the age of 38, late last night
- NAGAMAPAL BOMB BLAST: I/W POLICE ARRESTS 6 INCLUDING NIPCO PREZ
- Vice Chancellor of Manipur University, Professor AP Pandey nullifies leave extended to him; claims resumption of duty
- Suspected plastic eggs scare customers and eatery owner at Moirang Leirak Jiri Parking
- Government suspends all telecom services except voice calls for next five days
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.