Imphal, 02 November 2017 (Evening News ) : Acting chief justice of High court of Manipur N. Kotiswar today urged the people to resolve their issues before coming to the court. A commendation ceremony for the best Para-Legal Volunteer, PLV and District Legal Service Authority 2016-2017 was held at the Auditorium of the High Court of Manipur. Manipur State Legal Services Authority organised the event. Speaking at the event, Acting Chief Justice of High Court of Manipur, N. Kotishwar stressed that the people must try to resolve any issue before approaching the Court of Law. He said the court must be approached when the issue is critical. The acting chief justice maintained that court proceeding involves time and money. He also highlighted the role of Para Legal Authority in settling the issues before they are brought before the court. In his speech Justice, Kh. Nobin said the people do not try to find out the reason behind the delay in the distribution of rice for the poor people. He said the government of India sanctions the rice for every month but the people remain silent when the authorities concerned tell them that the PDS items have not been sent and that the items will be distributed next month. He appealed to people to take legal help regarding such matter.
Acting CJ of High Court of Manipur Kotiswar has urged the people to try to resolve their issues before coming to the court
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Vice Chancellor of Manipur University, Professor AP Pandey nullifies leave extended to him; claims resumption of duty
- Suspected plastic eggs scare customers and eatery owner at Moirang Leirak Jiri Parking
- Government suspends all telecom services except voice calls for next five days
- Government introduces 3 bills on the 1st day of Monsoon Assembly Session
- Government suspends Sub-Inspector of Manipur Police and a Constable for inhumane conducts toward students protestors
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.