Imphal, 17 October 2017 ( Evening News ) : Directorate of Ayush, Lamphelpat and State Ayush Society Manipur organised the 2nd Ayurveda day at Indian Medical Association Hall, Lamphelpat today. The event was held on the theme Pain Management Through Ayurveda. Speaking on the occasion, Health Minister, L. Jayantakumar maintained that the right to live provided by the constitution of India, is the most important one. He said honest and sincere efforts should be made by all concerned to provide the right to life to future generations. The minister also stressed the need to carry out researches on the traditional methods of treatment practised by the prior generations. Taking part in the event, Health & Family Welfare Director, Dr. K. Rajo asserted that the Ayurvedic medicines have no side effects. He also stressed the relevance of Ayurvedic treatment. Many stalls displaying Ayurvedic medicines were also opened at the event.
Tibetan Spiritual leader, the Dalai Lama arrives in Imphal, he will address International Peace Conference
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Vice Chancellor of Manipur University, Professor AP Pandey nullifies leave extended to him; claims resumption of duty
- Suspected plastic eggs scare customers and eatery owner at Moirang Leirak Jiri Parking
- Government suspends all telecom services except voice calls for next five days
- Government introduces 3 bills on the 1st day of Monsoon Assembly Session
- Government suspends Sub-Inspector of Manipur Police and a Constable for inhumane conducts toward students protestors
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.