Imphal, 10 October 2017 ( Evening News ) : One day Regional Consultation Programme on “Child Rights -Gaps & Challenges in North Eastern States” was held today at the Classic Grande Chingmeirong. The programme was jointly organised by Manipur Commission for Protection of Child Rights, MCPCR, National Commission for Protection of Child Rights, NCPCR and Social Welfare Department, Government of Manipur. Acting Chief Justice of the High Court of Manipur N. Kotiswar said there are many developments in providing and protecting Child rights as the Supreme Court has taken many steps to protect the children. He said institutes engaged in protection of Child Rights must work towards protecting the innocence of children. Chief justice Kotiswar said said the stakeholders must protect the children under POCSO Act, Juvenile Justice Act, Child Labour Act and deal with the children in a friendly manner.
Regional Consultation on Child Rights -Gaps & Challenges in North Eastern States calls for protection of child rights
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Vice Chancellor of Manipur University, Professor AP Pandey nullifies leave extended to him; claims resumption of duty
- Suspected plastic eggs scare customers and eatery owner at Moirang Leirak Jiri Parking
- Government suspends all telecom services except voice calls for next five days
- Government introduces 3 bills on the 1st day of Monsoon Assembly Session
- Government suspends Sub-Inspector of Manipur Police and a Constable for inhumane conducts toward students protestors
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.