Imphal, 19 March 2017 ( Evening News ) : The UNC will lift its economic blockade from midnight tonight. Representatives of Government of India, State Government and UNC held a tripartite talk today at the DRDA Conference Hall in Senapati Headquarters. Additional Chief Secretary, Suresh Babu represented state govt while Joint Secretary Home North East in charge, Satyendra Garg represented the Centre. Members of UNC Core Committee, former Presidents, Paul Leo, Samson Ramei, Lohrii Adani, General Secretary, SC Milan, ANSAM President, Seth Satshang and Naga Women Union President Tabitha were present at the talk.
UNC LIFTS ECONOMIC BLOCKADE AFTER TRIPARTITE TALK
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- Vice Chancellor of Manipur University, Professor AP Pandey nullifies leave extended to him; claims resumption of duty
- Suspected plastic eggs scare customers and eatery owner at Moirang Leirak Jiri Parking
- Government suspends all telecom services except voice calls for next five days
- Government introduces 3 bills on the 1st day of Monsoon Assembly Session
- Government suspends Sub-Inspector of Manipur Police and a Constable for inhumane conducts toward students protestors
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.