Imphal, 11 April 2016 : Union Minister of State for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Giriraj Singh today inaugurated a Technology and Skill Development Centre on the campus of the Institute of Bio-resources and Sustainable Development, IBSD at Takyelpat. In his inaugural address the union minister emphasised the role of scientists in the development of the nation's economy. Giriraj Singh assured that the centre would provide all possible help for the development of Manipur's economy. He also appealed to the people not to disturb the ecological balance in the name of development. The union minister maintained that the people should utilise the available technologies in the right way. He said the people need healthy food and safe drinking water but, they never bother about the ways to produce them. Giriraj Singh urged the students to properly utilise the skills they have learnt. The Minister also planted a cherry sapling on the campus.
Union minister Giriraj Singh inaugurates Technology and Skill Development Centre on IBSD campus at Takyelpat Featured
Latest from Jitendra ( Admin)
- "SORRY STATE OF COVID VACCINATION IN MANIPUR"
- 29 CURFEW VIOLATORS MADE TO UNDERGO COVID TESTING, 4 TESTED POSITIVE
- 9-YR-OLD MANIPURI GIRL LICYPRIYA SAVES MORE THAN 100 COVID-19 PATIENTS
- Staff of lone state run JNIMS hospital tenders mass resignation against non-implementation of 7th ROP
- A 17 year old boy killed and 7 others injured in a scuffle occurred at Kakwa Naorem Leikai, Imphal
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.